SparkOffer will have real-time standings based on prices submitted, and buyer’s agents can update their offer using the site during the offer period.
At the conclusion of the offer period, the listing agent will review all offers with the seller.
- All offers require electronic submission through SparkOffer by the Buyer or Buyer's Agent.
- ALL CASH offers will be required to have POF (Proof of funds) loaded when placing an offer.
- ALL FINANCED offers will be required to have a Pre-Approval loaded when placing the offer.
- At the end of the e-Offer period, the listing agent will notify the selected Buyer or Buyer’s Agent to submit their offer in writing on the state Purchase Contract, along with proof of funds.
- Contracts should be as-is where-is: Seller requests cash offers to have 10% EMD with maximum of $15,000.
- The seller has a right to accept, reject or counter-offer at any time.
- SparkOffer is NOT an auction; the highest offer or placing first does not constitute winning the property.
- Buyers or Buyers’ agents should expect to be contacted with the seller's decision within 1-2 business days.
- The “live” clock will reset to 5 minutes anytime an offer is placed with less than 5 minutes until the deadline, allowing all parties to make sure they have had every opportunity to submit their best offer.
PLEASE NOTE: These terms are set by the SELLER and not SparkOffer
For more detailed information or questions, please contact the listing agent at: