SparkOffer will have real-time standings based on prices submitted, and buyer’s agents can update their offer using the site during the offer period.
At the conclusion of the offer period, the listing agent will review all offers with the seller.
- All offers require electronic submission through SparkOffer by the Buyer or Buyer's Agent.
- At the end of the e-Offer period, the listing agent will notify the selected Buyer or Buyer’s Agent to submit their offer in writing on the (AR) Purchase Contract, along with proof of funds.
- Contracts should be as-is where-is and have a minimum earnest money deposit of $1,000 or 10% of the Purchase Price, whichever is greater.
- The seller has a right to accept, reject or counter-offer at any time.
- SparkOffer is NOT an auction; the highest offer or placing first does not constitute winning the property.
- Buyers or Buyers’ agents should expect to be contacted with the seller's decision within 1-2 business days.
- The “live” clock will reset to 5 minutes anytime an offer is placed with less than 5 minutes until the deadline, allowing all parties to make sure they have had every opportunity to submit their best offer.
For more detailed information or questions, please contact the listing agent at:
Vylla Home 870-926-5504
Source: Northeast Arkansas BOR,