SparkOffer will have real-time standings based on prices submitted, and buyer’s agents can update their offer using the site during the offer period.
At the conclusion of the offer period, the listing agent will review all offers with the seller.
• All offers require electronic submission through SparkOffer by the Buyer or Buyer's Agent.
• ALL CASH offers will be required to have POF (Proof of funds) to loaded when placing an offer.
• ALL FINANCED offers will be required to have a Pre-Approval loaded when placing the offer.
• At the end of the e-Offer period, the listing agent will notify the selected Buyer or Buyer’s Agent to submit their offer in writing on the (GAR) Purchase Contract, along with proof of funds.
• The seller has a right to accept, reject or counter-offer at any time.
- SparkOffer is NOT an auction; the highest offer or placing first does not constitute winning the property.
• Buyers or Buyers’ agents should expect to be contacted with the seller's decision within 1-2 business days.
• Closing will be with Ganek PC Mimi McCain.